Schedule of Fees 2023/2024
Weekly and Intensive Therapy Sessions
- Each session is charged at $193 per session. These sessions run for 50 minutes and include an additional 10 minutes for notes/session preparation and cleaning.
Intensive Therapy Cost
- Total Intensive Therapy costs are dependent on how many hours per day your child is doing therapy. To calculate the total cost of an intensive, simply multiply the above rate by the number of days (typically 15 as most intensives go for 3 weeks) and the number of sessions per day. For example, a 3-hour daily program will have a total cost of $8,685 ($193 x 3 x 15) + $289.50 for the Intensive Summary report. Likewise, a 4-hour daily program will have a total cost of $11,580 ($193 x 4 x 15) + $289.50 for the Intensive Summary report.
Physiotherapy and Speech Therapy Evaluations
- Physiotherapy and Speech Therapy Evaluations (typically your first appointment with NAPA) are charged at a rate of $386 each. This price covers the initial appointment as well as the time to complete a written report which you will receive as part of this fee.
Occupational Therapy Evaluations
- Occupational Therapy Evaluations are charged at a rate of $579 (3 hours). This price covers the initial appointment as well as the time to complete a written report which you will receive as part of this fee. Occupational Therapy Evaluations can be more complex than physiotherapy and speech evaluations and subsequently may take more time to complete.
- Occasionally your child’s sessions may require the creation of specific resources or prior preparation for specialised or child-specific AAC. If this work is to be completed outside of or prior to your pre-arranged session times, it will be charged out at $193 per hour. Once we are fully aware of your child’s needs, we will provide you with an estimate for these services.
- There may be some additional charges for your intensive if your child is deemed suitable for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), including Vital Stim and Task-Specific Electrical Stimulation (TASES). As these therapy styles are optional, this will be discussed up front with you by your therapist.
- Pop up Intensives also have a travel fee on top of the above intensive costs. Travel fees are $1000 + GST (if doing a 1 or 2 hour pop up intensive) or $1500 + GST (if doing 3+ hour pop up intensive).
- NMES Units for home use – are now available through NAPA at a cost of $1000 + GST. This price includes the Chatanooga NMES unit, 3 packs of electrodes and a written home program from your therapist.
- NDIS Report (One Discipline) $579 (3 hours)
- + Additional discipline $193 per discipline (1 hour)
- + Mid-Cost AT/Equipment ($1500 – $15,000) $96.50 per item (0.5 hour)
- Mid-Cost Letter of Support for AT/Equipment $193 (1 hour for 1 item)
- + Additional AT/Equipment ($1500 – $15,000) $96.50 per item (0.5 hour)
- Mid-Cost Letter of Support for AT for Comms device $386 (2 hours)
- NDIS Assistive Technology Report (not incl Trial) (For items over $15,001) $965 (5 hours)
- NDIS Appeal Letter $193 per hour
- Intensive Summary Report $289.50 (1.5 hours)
- All Other Reports $193 per hour
- Report Amendments $193 per hour
- Report Rush additional Fee $300
Our full schedule of fees can be found here.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
You can see NAPA’s full cancellation policy and associated fees by clicking here.
All refunds are subject to a 3% processing fee.
All of the above fees are current for NAPA Australia as of 1 October 2022 and are subject to change. There is no GST applicable to our services unless otherwise stated. All prices listed are in AU dollars. If you have any questions about any of our fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.