Weekly Therapy – Weekly therapy sessions at NAPA are charged at $180 per session. These sessions run for 50 minutes.
Intensive Therapy – Intensive Therapy session costs are dependant on how many hours per day your child is doing therapy. The rate for all individual intensive therapy sessions is currently $190 per hour. To calculate the total cost of an intensive, simply multiply the above rate by the number of days (typically 15 as most intensives go for 3 weeks) and the number of sessions per day.
For example, a 3-hour daily program will have a total cost of $8,550 ($190 x 3 x 15).
For example, a 4-hour daily program will have a total cost of $11,400 ($190 x 4 x 15).
- Physiotherapy and Speech therapy Evaluations (typically your first appointment with NAPA) are charged at a rate of $360 each. This price covers the initial appointment as well as the time to complete a written report which you will receive as part of this fee.
- Occupational Therapy Evaluations are charged at a rate of between $360 – $720. This price covers the initial appointment as well as the time to complete a written report which you will receive as part of this fee. Occupational Therapy Evaluations can be more complex than physiotherapy and speech evaluations and subsequently may take more time to complete. Your therapist may recommend your child attends an additional evaluation session if further assessment and observation is required. A member of our team will explain these costs to you up front once we know a little more about your child and have received your initial patient intake form.
- Occasionally your child’s sessions may require the creation of specific resources or prior preparation for specialised or child-specific AAC. If this work is to be completed outside of or prior to your pre-arranged session times, it will be charged out at $180 per hour. Once we are fully aware of your child’s needs, we will provide you with an estimate for these services.
- There may be some additional charges for your intensive if your child is deemed suitable for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), including Vital Stim and Task-Specific Electrical Stimulation (TASES). As these therapy styles are optional, this will be discussed up front with you with your therapist.
- Pop up Intensives also have a travel fee on top of the above intensive costs. Travel fees are $1000 (if doing a 1 or 2 hour pop up intensive) or $1500 (if doing 3+ hour pop up intensive).
- One Discipline NDIS Report – $380
- Additional Disciplines for NDIS Reports – $190 per discipline
- NDIS Assistive Technology Report (not including trial) – $760
- Intensive Summary Report – $190
- All other Reports – $190 per hour
- Report Rush Fee – $190
- Report Amendments – $190 per hour
- Cancellation & Refund Fees
- Cancellation fees apply if you do not advise us of a change to your appointment by 7.30am on the day of the appointment. The cancellation fee is $90 for each session missed.
- Cancellation fees for intensives are detailed in our terms and conditions and NDIS Service Agreement, and can be found at the bottom of your intensive invoice. Typically, intensives cancelled greater than 30 days from the intensive start date will incur a $500 cancellation fee. Intensives cancelled within 30 days of the intensive start date will incur a $1000 cancellation fee.
- Refund Fees – All refunds are subject to a 3% processing fee.
All of the above fees are current for NAPA Australia as of 1 January 2021 and are subject to change. There is no GST applicable to our services. All prices listed are in AU dollars. If you have any questions about any of our fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.